Rabu, 25 Januari 2012

bad story from me "the way to the stars"

10 months ago I went up to grade 9. since then my daily start getting busy because a lot of work and the value should be pursued. let alone the fear of not graduating add to fears.
            come when the school first time in. I and my friends chatting casually as usual. since the first day of learning activities has not lasted, we were just cleaning up the yard around and classrooms. we were sent home after 10 o'clock.
            4 months passed and we face the end of first semester exams. I began to fret will my grades are still lacking. not to mention the results of a test. I do not know, as to make me stress. replicates were finally finished with a mediocre result. arrival time and 2 weeks vacation after that we go to school and learning as usual. here is the beginning where my problems began to emerge. starting from the value of a mediocre me come back a new one, namely the national exam. Just heard it was frightened. because the time is near the national exam that is 2 months away, the school was forced to do the enrichment. due to the narrow time are less likely to resolve the matter that much. ncreasingly heavy burden because the cost of enrichment is also necessary.
            a month passed, enrichment began. there is feeling lazy to follow it, but thought I would have paid not want to lose and then follow it. things that occurred more and more, not only the usual lessons, assignments piling up, but there is one more practice exams. and the final school exams. turns out that in the exam nasionalkan lessons exist also in the school final exams. practice exam comes when so many things that must be memorized, worked with friends, and prepared. fortunately, the results of the practice exams are better than previous results.
            feeling lazy and increasingly annoyed, since enrichment is still two weeks away. even, in the final weeks of enrichment, I get sick because a lot of thoughts and resentment. after that there is a close friend of the visit. its features are far from me, he is polite, diligent and smart.
            "why did you not go to school?"
            "I'm sick, tired and sick because a lot of thought because it upset to learn on!"
            "Do not ever complain and keep excited! because you will be the way to the stars."
            “...?”I was speechless.
after that he had permission to go home because it was too late.
            I remembered what my friend woke up and re-excited to follow all that helpful to the national ujuan later. Thanks to my friend saying that the results of my school final exam was satisfactory. then came the national exam. because it was ready to follow him, I take it easy in working. until the announcement of the results of national examinations, it turns out we were classmates graduated. and it turns out my friend go in 3 people with the greatest test. I'm very happy for that and very grateful to him because it was enlightening, so I managed to.
(maaf baru belajar!)

1 komentar: